7 August 2011

sketchbook plans

Just to say I will be working on this project to completion once I get back from Festival of Quilts next week (11-14 August).  I know what I want to do, will have the time to concentrate on it then and hope to complete my sketchbook work (in duplicate) by the end of August.  I'm looking forward to it.  I hope you join me and follow along in a few weeks time ...


if you are taking part in The Sketchbook Project and have a blog where you are sharing your sketchbook work ... please leave a message with your blog details and I will pop over and visit

1 comment:

creativelenna said...

Carolyn, I am almost finished with my 2012 sketchbook and have some posts here:
http://creativelenna.blogspot.com/search/label/Sketchbook%20Project%202012

: ) lenna

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SKETCHBOOK PAGE

I took part in the Brooklyn Sketchbook Project in 2011
my sketchbook can be seen here

below the surface



I'm also taking part in The Sketchbook Project 2012
and will be sharing my work, sketchbook pages, thoughts, musings and general progress on this blog
my full profile can be viewed here:

Carolyn Saxby

more interesting links relating to my photo art project

John Smeaton
Smeatons Pier St. Ives
Smeatons Pier St. Ives - 360 panorama
Smeatons Pier - engineering timelime
Simon Starling - Tate St. Ives
Simon Starling - interesting review

Please feel free to follow along if you would like to ...